Friday, February 27, 2009

Too little too late..



This is truly amazing how fast people in the blogosphere (new term) get information out to all their viewers. I wish i could put up a post as fast as many of the others bloggers that i follow... I was going to write a post about Sean Hannity's website which asks the poll question "Which Type of Rebellion Would you most like to see," but a certain someone... Andrew Sullivan of the Atlantic monthly beat me too it, I wouldnt normaly care about this, but since hes linked on the bottom of my blog i would feel like some what of a copy cat... o well lots more to write about.... thanks to Mr. Ayers for bringing my attention to the Christopher Hitchens Story

enjoy all the links of this post... They are all worth clicking on...
have a good one

1 comment:

manolo blanik and football said...

afhsdjkfald Griffey to Seattle! you must be pumped :)