Sunday, February 1, 2009

Working Class Hero



Go ahead and take the time to play and watch this video, it is quite possibly one of the best I have seen. These lyrics of this song just plain amaze me. As I take a look a little closer at them line by line you start to understand exactly what he is saying. John Lennon is his name, you might of heard of him, but he is quite the character. As you can sense in not only the tone of his voice, but all the video and the lyrics, he questions about everything you could in society. I havent figured out yet if I like this song so much because of the way it is out together, or because I absolutely believe everything word this man is saying. Its crazy to think about but, I do think he has so many valid points. There are a couple of lines that just make my head spin with how correct it is, “they hate you if you clever, and despise a fool.” As soon as I hear that line my train of thought automatically diverts to school. All of these lines relate somehow to school and it just one of those things that gets me thinking so in depth about everything that is happening around me….. Listen to this song and TRY.. TRY not question everything you have ever been taught.

No comments: