Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Met The Walrus




This is one of the best short films I have seen put together on you tube, It is quite amazing the things that this whole you tube craze has brought out. Peoples talents are being exposed to millions of people all over the world. Things like this are being created for contests promoted by you tube itself. Things like you tube are bringing out things that we would never have seen before, and I am extremely grateful that I live in the age of yotube, it has brought many laughs, Goosebumps, shivers, and uneasiness to my life.

On the topic of John Lennon, I just randomly started searching his name and I have read some extremely interesting things about the man. Any one you creates that big of a deal, usually has some really stupid ideas, or some really good ideas that some important people find stupid. And personally I love to listen to everything the man has to say, I see him as a very wise and thoughtful man…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."
-willy wonka

Mr. Ayers said...

You started screeching his name, or searching his name?

Anonymous said...

OMG I totally saw this a while back but I saw it on Current tv. Amazing!