Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trust..?



Again another Sunday night at 11:30 sitting here attempting to do some pointless book report, for a book that I didn’t even read, and I cant think about anything for more than 3 seconds straight. This post might be a ramble, but this is what I am thinking about right now.

First of all as I have been browsing over all of my peers blogs I am noticing a trend in them. I have came across about 3 or 4 that have been related to trust.( I will link them if I remember) But as I start to think about this topic no wonder this is such a big deal in peoples lives, especially teen-agers. I have seen many examples of things this last week that has kind of stopped me and made me think. People at heart I think believe that everyone is good, I really do, I will admit to you right now that I give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to trust. And that has bit me in the ass many of times… but that’s a different post for a different day. But when you tell someone something that you don’t want anyone else to hear, is just not a good idea. Secrets weigh so much on somebody its insane. You cant explain it, the fact that you know something some one else doesn’t is too much power for some people. These I think are the very weak minded. No offense to any bloggers out there that make there posts over the newest celeb. gossip but come on now, you are the very person that we all hated in high school.

I feel like that if what you need to get out is so important you better have made the a very concise evaluation of the person that you are telling this too. And I feel like if you really really don’t want anyone to know something you just wont tell anyone. But that’s just a thought…

Trust-the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others; "the experience destroyed his trust and personal dignity" (Irony that the example of trust refers to it being broken?)
Good night

4 comments:

manolo blanik and football said...

I really enjoyed this post josh...all your posts always make me think about things more "In Depth" So I do think that is a very fitting title for your blog :)

Anonymous said...

To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.

- George MacDonald

Unknown said...

First, let me say, Keep writing! You're a good writer and you've put yourself out there, not something every blogger does, but it bespeaks authenticity.

I love comments myself, but don't judge your success by getting them...most folks will just read and move on...

manolo blanik and football said...

well who knows anymore im sure one of these seasons he will show up to spring training a good 45 pounds heavier haha but really seattle josh? come on now! But i dont know what to believe anymore as long as jeter is clean i still believe there is good in this world