Monday, April 13, 2009

Wow....


I just don’t what to say anymore… This is so ridiculous I am at a loss for words. I really cant believe people like this actually live in the Untied States. Now I am not referring to everyone in this video. There is one or tow that have a every valid points of view and go about expressing them in a orderly, and thought provoking manor, But the man that appears at about 2 min, and the woman Who scream “BURN THE BOOKs” are the ones that I am referring too. I am legitimately embarrassed for anyone who is at all related or have any contact with these humans. One of those comments made by the man that really got me laughing is how FOX NEWS, YES FOX NEWS is that only media channel with the right information. This is exactly why that face of the Conservative party has hit rock bottom, these are the main supporters. Come on seriously, Burn the books, and Pull your kids Out of college, this people should be thrown in jail for child abuse …… This is so scary
Word of Advice for you Conservatives grow up little, things change over time and now is your time change, expand your views, This is a new age and you better be able to EVOLVE to it, or your party will be dead in the water. (They have had some trouble with that word EVOLVE before so don’t get your hopes up)

3 comments:

Mixmaster Mack said...

"Burn the books? What books?"
"Like that evolution crap."

What an educated, articulate group of individuals.

PostIt Note Thoughts said...

That's ridiculous.

Ethan Johnstone said...

Here go these Christian right wing morons again. I am a conservative myself, and these members of the party are extremely embarrassing, absolutely disgusting video.