Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Uneasy..?




Tonight I was sitting down relaxing on my bed and watching fox news like always shaking my head at Sean Hannity, and they brought up a story about Baitullah Mehsud, the Pakistan Taliban leader and he promises an attack on Washington D.C. and he claims it will “amaze” the world. This hit home with me for some reason… I usually brush these promises off right along with all the other jargon that Hannity speaks. But this one for some reason just scared me. And the more I am thinking about it the more its starting to make sense, For some reason I jumped ahead in my life to the time when I will have a family, and I thought in about 10 years will it be a responsible thing to have a kid, when attacks like this are all ready being promised? This is quite an uneasy feeling and has got me up late thinking about it. I don’t understand why killing people for small disagreements makes any sense at all. Well I guess that makes more sense killing people in your “creators” name. : (

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing
bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday."
-you know it