Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ugh...



Here is one more of my random ideals that I have thought about over the last couple of hours…. This one was kind of came up in a weird way, I just woke up on this Saturday afternoon, and I was trying to recall this vivid dream that I have. I had no luck, but I remember the big picture. I think when it was in this dream It was kind of related to the recent movie “yes man,” which in my opinion was a real good movie. It seems as though all the things that you decide not too do, is because you think it will make tomorrow worse for some reason. I feel like a lot of people worry about tomorrow then they worry about right now. My perfect example of this is summer time in cedar rapids Iowa of a unemployed high school student. This quite possibly could be the best times of my life, in every way, I, personally, don’t have to worry one bit how what I do today will affect the next. That is the one statement where I think I person can come true happiness. You seem to be living for the day, not stressing or planning on what is going on tomorrow. But as I looked closer at this, this day in age, this society, this culture we can not do one thing that just doesn’t matter. Every last decision we make has an impact on what our world will be like tomorrow. This is scary to me, to understand that those summers that I cherish so much, where I can really become happy, are most likely gone. As you grow you cant help but to live your live for tomorrow, and it truly is a tragedy to see people living to today for tomorrow…… have a good day….

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”- Einstein

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life isn’t then, life isn’t when. Life is this, here, now.
-october road