Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Audience


I was asked a question about who i write for... and it really got me thinking carefully and i struggled to come up with a clear consist answer. I started this assignment as just that , an assignment, but as i started to really take interest in this way to show everyone who you are it soon changed... I started to really get into the fact that people all over could be reading what i was writing and that really made me feel good. I think it breaks some barriers that i couldn't break in a "real-life" meeting with one of my readers. People no matter who you are find some way to stereotype you no matter how you dress or what you look like... and i think this works to my advantage i like the way people come up to me and say i would of never expected that to come from you.. this makes them kind of realize that a lot of people aren't that bad once you sit down and get to know them... so in a way i write from myself in order to get out some of my feeling and learn from experiences i have had. But i also write for everyone else, because in some ways i would like to in a way, a very small way, teach all people some lessons. And some advice leave some comments on here and anywhere else you read something you like..... it means alot

have a good day.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"But in the end, people will show you their good side. Almost everybody has a good side. Just keep waiting. It will come out."
-The Last Lecture