Thursday, October 16, 2008

Points of View



This video I stumbled across might look at first glance another stupid teenage you tube video, think again. This video has so much creativity with the perfect amount of humor. They balance it out perfectly in this video. The video I think is so cool because we have all seen the movie the matrix and the distinctive fight scenes and this puts it into a incredibly simple way of showing us how it is done. This video reminds me of geometry class and how we are supposed to learn how to rotate figures in our heads, most kids have an extremely hard time with this task, and I think that after watching a video like this you start to see the scene from different points of view. This is an extremely important trait to acquire, seeing others points of view and understanding where they are coming from. This video, to me, just re emphasizes that everyone sees something from a different point of view, and thinks it makes the most sense how they are viewing it, and have a hard time seeing what others do. I have to remind myself of this daily because of my constant opinions I have on everything around me. Its scary how a stupid video like this can get me talking about morals and life lessons.

No comments: