Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Influences


As I have been trying to keep up with my blog as much as possible, with my busy hectic life, I start to realize what makes me look at the world differently. Sure some writers can sit down at any point in their busy day and spit out or right down what seems to be a flawless piece of writing. This is frustrating to me, because as I try to come up with some new ideas I always feel like I am coming up short. I started this blog to help me practice the one thing I have been constantly told I am not good at, expressing my feelings. I have found that this is an extremely hard task to try and learn. I will admit I feel like I am getting better, but it seems to take an actual event to “jumpstart” my thought process. I strive to be the kind of person that can share his important feelings any time he needs to, or to be able to tell the special people in your life how you feel about them, or to blog on a daily basis about seemingly nothing….. Have a good day.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time finding "jumpstarts" to my thought processes too. I'm not sure what is appropriate for the public. It seems as though my jumpstarts are always from being sad..or mad. I'm bad at finding a neutral thing to blog about. You're not alone. But I do think that the blogs worth reading are the ones from the heart, and have that great jumpstart.