Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Warning: Distrubing Video



This is all the the "Swine" flu has brought about. This makes me sick, I cant even explain in words what is going on here. These people, not to mention in our own country, are terrified from the media making such monstrous claims about this FLU Of ALL FLUS... come on people, lets be thinkers here. To me this is just the right equation, the Swines which are all ready hated in the middle east because of what it says in the holy book are taking a even harder hit now with the fault for this Flu being put on them. I dont care how tough of a person you are if you have morals you should not be able to watch this video with out getting a little sick to your stomach... I hope the media finds some big new disease soon so we can kill of millions more harmless animals...

No comments: