Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Barack Obama



This man impresses me more and more every single day. HE had a flaw less speech at Notre Dame where he was faced with the angriest Christians in the world, and handled it with the utmost class and delivered a chilling speech. Now we had recently passed a bill that will cut the carbon emissions down about 1/3. This is impressive he understands that this is the only place that we have to live and is not so caught up in what else is going on in the world. That is the problem its self don't forget about the things that you think will be here forever.

"Consumers pay less for fuel, which means less money going overseas and more money to save or spend here at home. The economy as a whole runs more efficiently by using less oil and producing less pollution," he said. "And companies like those here today have new incentives to create the technologies and the jobs that will provide smarter ways to power our vehicles"


Words of Wisdom... " I pray about teeth- doesn't everyone? I don't have time to floss. You know. Hang in there, I tell them; I'll get around to you before it's too late."- Dan Quinn Ishmeal We finally are flossing

1 comment:

The Prime Minister of Keepin' it Real said...

Obama's speech at Notre Dame was excellent. I wrote about it on my blog, too.
I'm also glad to see him moving on his environmental and health care agendas.